K 604Alternative Names: K604
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Kowa Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Sterol O-acyltransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Aug 2015 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-II for Atherosclerosis in USA (PO)
- 16 Aug 2011 Kowa completes a phase II trial in Atherosclerosis in USA (NCT00851500)
- 13 Jun 2008 Phase I development is ongoing