Research programme: therapeutic antibodies - Epitomics/InNexus
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Originator Epitomics; InNexus Biotechnology
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Myocardial infarction; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 22 Mar 2006 DXL™ Technology is available for licensing or partnering worldwide (http://www.innexusbiotech.com)
- 12 Jan 2005 Preclinical trials in Stroke in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Jan 2005 Preclinical trials in Myocardial infarction in USA (unspecified route)