Research programme: beta catenin inhibitors - ProlexysAlternative Names: Pair 4 compound series; PRLX 43318 compound series; PRLX 8025; PRLX2113; PRXL 2113
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Prolexys Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta catenin inhibitors; Signal transduction pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 Aug 2006 This programme is still in active development for Colorectal cancer
- 25 Feb 2005 Preclinical trials in Colorectal cancer in USA (unspecified route)