AZD 5672Alternative Names: AZD5672
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2009 Discontinued - Phase-II for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Jul 2007 Phase-II clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Jun 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis (unspecified route)