Research programme: dilated cardiomyopathy therapy - XantosAlternative Names: Dilated cardiomyopathy therapy research programme – Xantos
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Xantos Biomedicine
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cardiomyopathies
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cardiomyopathy in Germany
- 02 Mar 2005 Preclinical trials in Cardiomyopathy in Germany (unspecified route)