Research programme: antiviral agents - REPLICorAlternative Names: REP 9
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator REPLICor
- Class Oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Viral fusion protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza virus infections; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Influenza-virus-infections in Canada
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Viral-infections in Canada
- 10 Apr 2006 Preclinical data from a media release have been added to the Viral infections antimicrobial activity section