Research programme: NF-kappa B inhibitors - Scottish BiomedicalAlternative Names: Research programme: anticancer therapeutics - Scottish Biomedical; SB 41947
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Scottish Biomedical
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action NF-kappa B inhibitors; Signal transduction pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in Scotland
- 07 Mar 2005 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Scotland (unspecified route)
- 07 Mar 2005 SB 41947 is available for licensing or partnering (http://www.scottish-biomedical.com)