Research programme: diabetes/obesity therapy - Xantos BiomedicineAlternative Names: XAP A; XAP B
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Xantos Biomedicine
- Class Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 07 Mar 2005 Preclinical trials in Obesity in Germany (unspecified route)
- 07 Mar 2005 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Germany (unspecified route)
- 07 Mar 2005 The programme is available for licensing (http://www.xantos.de)