Research programme: neurological disease therapies - UCB/ChemBridge Corporation
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator ChemBridge Corporation; UCB
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jul 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 02 Mar 2005 Preclinical trials in Neurological disorders in USA (PO)
- 02 Mar 2005 Preclinical trials in Neurological disorders in Belgium (PO)