Research programme: sexual dysfunction therapy - OptiNoseAlternative Names: Sexual dysfunction therapy research programme - OptiNose
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2006
At a glance
- Originator OptiNose AS
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Male sexual dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 08 Mar 2006 This programme is still in active development - (BPN-2006)
- 06 Feb 2005 Preclinical trials in Male sexual dysfunction in Norway (Intranasal)
- 06 Feb 2005 Preclinical trials in Male sexual dysfunction in United Kingdom (Intranasal)