Research programme: diabetes and metabolic syndrome therapy - Quark PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: BT2000; QC-BT2000
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Quark Biotech
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Metabolic syndrome; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Mar 2005 Preclinical trials in Metabolic syndrome in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Mar 2005 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)