Research programme: diabetic retinopathy therapy - Quark Biotech
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Quark Biotech
- Mechanism of Action RNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic retinopathy
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetic retinopathy in USA (Ophthalmic)
- 16 Mar 2005 The programme is available for licensing (http://www.quarkbiotech.com)
- 15 Mar 2005 Preclinical trials in Diabetic retinopathy in USA (Ophthalmic)