DA 9102Alternative Names: Atopic dermatitis therapy - Dong-A Pharmaceutical; DA-9102
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Originator Dong-A Pharmaceutical
- Class Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atopic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Aug 2011 No development reported - Phase-II for Atopic dermatitis in South Korea (PO)
- 06 Aug 2007 Phase-II clinical trials in Atopic dermatitis in South Korea (PO)
- 15 Mar 2005 Preclinical trials in Atopic dermatitis in South Korea (PO)