RegrelorAlternative Names: INS 50589 Antiplatelet; INS 50589 Cardiovascular; INS-50589
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2008
At a glance
- Originator Inspire Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antiplatelets; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Purinergic P2 receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Thrombosis in USA (IV)
- 11 Aug 2006 Suspended - Phase-II for Thrombosis in USA (IV-infusion)
- 28 Apr 2006 Phase-II clinical trials in Thrombosis in USA (IV-infusion)