WAY 195725Alternative Names: WAY-195725
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Phospholipase A2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Dysmenorrhoea; Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 10 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Osteoarthritis in USA (PO)
- 10 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Dysmenorrhoea in USA (PO)