Research programme: Alzheimer's disease therapies - Cellzome/Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2008
$50 / €47 *
At a glance
- Originator Cellzome; Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid precursor protein secretase modulators; Tau protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 12 Mar 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing for Alzheimer's disease
- 15 Mar 2007 Cellzome receives first milestone payment from Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical Inc.
- 18 Mar 2005 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in USA (PO)