Research programme: insulin-like growth factor therapeutics - InsmedAlternative Names: rhIGBP-3 - Insmed
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Originator Insmed
- Class Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Insulin like growth factor binding protein 3 modulators; Insulin-like growth factor I inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 13 Apr 2012 Research programme: insulin-like growth factor therapeutics - Insmed is available for licensing as of 13 Mar 2012. http://www.insmed.com/
- 21 Mar 2005 Preclinical trials in Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified route)