Research programme: gemcitabine-cardiolipin conjugate - Insys TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Gemcitabine-cardiolipin conjugate; NEO-6002
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator NeoPharm Inc
- Developer INSYS Therapeutics, Inc
- Class Drug conjugates; Lipids; Pyrimidine nucleosides
- Mechanism of Action DNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2005 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)