Research programme: serotonin reuptake inhibitors - Sosei R&DAlternative Names: ARAK0029; ARAK0051; SD 726
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Sosei R&D
- Class Benzoxazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic receptor antagonists; Serotonin uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Back pain; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 30 Aug 2005 Arakis has been acquired by Sosei
- 29 Mar 2005 Preclinical trials in Pain in United Kingdom (unspecified route)