GSK 565154Alternative Names: 565154; GSK-565154
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action Protein 50S ribosomal subunit inhibitors; Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Respiratory tract infections
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Respiratory tract infections in United Kingdom (PO)
- 31 Dec 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Respiratory tract infections in United Kingdom (PO)