Research programme: androgen receptor antagonists - Astellas PharmaAlternative Names: Androgen receptor antagonists research programme - Astellas Pharma; N-arylpiperazine 1-carboxamides - Astellas Pharma; YM 580; YM 92088
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Class Amides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Testosterone congener inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Prostate-cancer in Japan
- 11 Apr 2005 Yamanouchi has merged with Fujisawa to form Astellas Pharma
- 31 Mar 2005 Preclinical trials in Prostate cancer in Japan (unspecified route)