Research programme: autoimmune disease therapy - Domantis/TanoxAlternative Names: Autoimmune disease therapy research programme - Domantis/Tanox; Dom0800; Domain antibody therapy research programme - Domantis/Tanox
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Domantis; Tanox
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 04 May 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 07 Jan 2007 Domantis has been acquired by GlaxoSmithKline
- 04 Apr 2005 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)