VLTS 934Alternative Names: PINC polymer; Poloxamer
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Valentis
- Class Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 2006 Results from a phase IIb clinical trial in patients with intermittent claudication have been added to the adverse events and Vascular Disorders therapeutic trials sections
- 11 Jul 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Feb 2006 Valentis has completed enrolment in the phase IIb trial for Peripheral arterial disease in the US