Research programme: Wnt signalling pathway inhibitors - Curis/Genentech
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Originator Curis; Genentech
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Wnt signalling pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2012 Development discontinued for Cancer before 2012
- 08 May 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 07 Apr 2005 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)