Research programme: urological and metabolic disorders therapeutics - 4SC/Schwarz PharmaAlternative Names: SC-76803
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator 4SC; Schwarz Pharma
- Developer 4SC
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Erectile dysfunction; Genitourinary disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Genitourinary disorders in Germany (unspecified route)
- 16 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Erectile dysfunction in Germany (unspecified route)
- 16 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in Germany (unspecified route)