Research programme: matrix metalloproteinase-13 inhibitors - Alantos
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Originator Alantos Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Matrix metalloproteinase 13 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 08 Sep 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Osteoarthritis in USA (PO)
- 17 Jul 2007 Alantos has been acquired by Amgen