Research programme: erythropoietin dimer - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/DNAPrint GenomicsAlternative Names: PT-401; Super EPO dimer
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Class Erythropoietins; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Erythropoiesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anaemia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Anaemia in USA
- 09 Apr 2008 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical study presented at the 109th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics (ASCPT-2008)
- 05 Apr 2005 Preclinical trials in Anaemia in USA (unspecified route)