Research programme: cancer therapeutics - Array BioPharma/Genentech
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Originator Array BioPharma
- Class Methylurea compounds; Pyridines; Small molecules; Urea compounds
- Mechanism of Action Mitogen-activated protein kinase modulators; Proto oncogene protein c met inhibitors; Raf kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 07 May 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 10 Mar 2008 This programme is still in active development