Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Antiarrhythmics
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atrial fibrillation
Most Recent Events
- 05 Sep 2007 Data presented at the European Society of Cardiology Congress 2007 (ESC-2007) added to the Arrhythmias pharmacodynamics section
- 07 Oct 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Atrial fibrillation in Europe (unspecified route)
- 19 Apr 2005 Preclinical trials in Atrial fibrillation in Europe (unspecified route)