Research programme: sodium/hydrogen exchanger-1 inhibitors - sanofi-aventisAlternative Names: AVE 4454; AVE 4890; Na+/H+ exchanger-1 inhibitors; NHE-1 inhibitors
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Mechanism of Action Sodium hydrogen antiporter inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cardiovascular disorders; Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Heart-failure in Europe
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cardiovascular-disorders in Europe
- 19 Apr 2005 Preclinical trials in Congestive heart failure in Europe (unspecified route)