Research programme: obesity therapy - Rinat NeuroscienceAlternative Names: RN-450
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Rinat Neuroscience
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 12 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Apr 2005 Preclinical trials in Obesity in USA (unspecified route)