Research programme: protease inhibitors - Medivir/Paradigm TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Protease inhibitor research programme - Medivir/Paradigm Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Medivir AB; Paradigm Therapeutics
- Developer Medivir AB; Takeda Cambridge
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 12 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Undefined indication in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 27 Apr 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Undefined indication in United Kingdom (unspecified route)