Research programme: 17-beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase inhibitors - Schering-PloughAlternative Names: 17β-HSD3 inhibitors; 17β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 3 inhibitors; SCH 391; SCH 659
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Schering-Plough
- Mechanism of Action Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 May 2005 Data presented at the 96th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2005) have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section ,,