Research programme: meningococcal vaccine group B - EndoBiologics/VaxGen
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator EndoBiologics; VaxGen
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Meningococcal group B infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Meningococcal group B infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Meningococcal group B infections in USA (unspecified route)