Research programme: proto oncogene protein B-raf inhibitors - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: SB-590885
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Imidazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Proto oncogene protein b raf inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 07 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 07 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)