Research programme: anticancer antibodies - GenentechAlternative Names: Anti-EphA2 antibody; anti-TenB2 ADC; anti-TenB2 antibody drug conjugate; Thio-Mab anti-TenB2 ADC; ThioMab drug conjugates
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Genentech
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 21 Apr 2010 The programme is still in active development
- 08 Nov 2007 Data presented at the 19th AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics (AACR-NCI-EORTC-2007) added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section
- 09 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (Injection)