Research programme: p38 MAP kinase inhibitors - Kemia
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Kemia
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 26 Feb 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 07 Sep 2005 Preclinical trials in Psoriasis in USA (Topical)
- 07 Sep 2005 Kémia's p38 MAP kinase inhibitors programme is available for partnering (http://www.kemia.com)