Dolastatin analogue - Chugai/RocheAlternative Names: Dolastatin analogue (Compound 1) - Chugai/Roche; Dolastatin analogue - Chugai/Hoffmann-La Roche
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- Mechanism of Action Tubulin polymerisation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Solid-tumours in Japan
- 14 May 2007 Chugai and Roche have completed enrolment in their phase I trial for Cancer
- 12 May 2005 Phase I trials in Solid tumours in Japan (unspecified route)