Research programme: amylin receptor agonists - Kemia
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Kemia
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Islet amyloid polypeptide stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Diabetes mellitus; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 26 Feb 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 22 Jun 2005 Kémia's oral amylin agonists programme is available for partnering in diabetes (http://www.kemia.com)
- 12 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Obesity in USA PO