INOC 003Alternative Names: BIO 110 - Bioaccelerate; INOC003
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Avantogen Oncology
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 2006 Innovate Oncology is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Avantogen
- 30 May 2006 Innovate Oncology has been acquired by Avantogen
- 13 May 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)