Research programme: nanoparticle paclitaxel - Avantogen OncologyAlternative Names: BIO 104; INOC009
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Avantogen Oncology
- Class Antineoplastics; Diterpenes; Paclitaxels; Small molecules; Taxanes
- Mechanism of Action Tubulin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA (PO)
- 01 Jun 2006 Innovate Oncology is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Avantogen
- 30 May 2006 Innovate Oncology has been acquired by Avantogen