Research programme: Escherichia coli vaccine - MutabilisAlternative Names: Escherichia coli vaccine research programme - Mutabilis; ExPEC vaccine
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Mutabilis
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Escherichia coli infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Escherichia-coli-infections in France
- 16 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Escherichia coli infections in France (unspecified route)
- 16 May 2005 Escherichia coli vaccine is available for licensing (http://www.mutabilis.fr)