Research programme: anti-leukaemia therapeutics - Celestar Lexico-SciencesAlternative Names: Anti-leukaemia therapeutics; Anti-leukaemia therapeutics research programme - Celestar Lexico-Sciences; LK
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Celestar Lexico-Sciences
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Leukaemia in Japan
- 16 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Leukaemia in Japan (unspecified route)