Research programme: cancer therapeutics - HeidelbergAlternative Names: HDP 15.0001; HDP 150001
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Originator Heidelberg Pharma
- Class Purine nucleosides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in Germany (unspecified route)
- 16 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in Germany (unspecified route)