Research programme: autoimmune disease antibody therapy - Merrimack PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: MM-094; MM-7XX
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Autoimmune-disorders in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Autoimmune-disorders in USA
- 13 Jul 2010 Early research in Autoimmune disorders in USA (Parenteral)