Research programme: BACE1 protein inhibitors - Zoegene/Fujitsu
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Originator Fujitsu; Zoegene Corporation
- Developer Fujitsu; Molecuence Corporation
- Mechanism of Action BACE1 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 06 Feb 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in Japan (unspecified route)
- 25 Apr 2005 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in Japan (unspecified route)