Research programme: diabetes/insulin resistance therapy - Aus BioAlternative Names: Diabetes/insulin resistance therapy research programme - Aus Bio; MD 960; MD 961; MD 962
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Aus Bio Limited
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide modulators; Protein-tyrosine-phosphatase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Diabetes mellitus; Insulin resistance
Most Recent Events
- 19 Apr 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in Australia
- 16 Jan 2007 The MD 960 programme may be available for licensing (http://www.ausbio.com)
- 16 Jan 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing