Research programme: phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase inhibitors - CerylidAlternative Names: CBL 1155; CBL 1309; KN 309
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Cerylid Biosciences
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action 1 Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Inflammation; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jun 2005 Compounds from this programme are available for licensing (http://www.cerylid.com.au)
- 17 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in Australia (PO)
- 17 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Australia (unspecified route)