Research programme: toll-like receptor modulators - OpsonaAlternative Names: OPN-101; OPN-201
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Opsona Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Toll-like receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 19 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Ireland (unspecified route)
- 19 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in Ireland (unspecified route)