Research programme: asthma therapy - Celestar Lexico-SciencesAlternative Names: Asthma therapy research programme - Celestar Lexico-Sciences
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Celestar Lexico-Sciences
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Asthma in Japan
- 15 Apr 2005 Preclinical trials in Asthma in Japan (unspecified route)
- 15 Apr 2005 Celestar Lexico-Sciences' asthma therapy research programme is available for partnering for target validation (http://www.cl-sciences.co.jp)